Amma Vodi Scheme | Amma Vodi List | Amma Vodi List Online 2021 | AP Amma Vodi List download pdf | Jagananna Amma Vodi (అమ్మ ఒడి) Apply Application | Amma Vodi Status
Amma Vodi scheme is the initiative by Andra Pradesh CM Jagmohan Reddy. The scheme helps mothers living below the poverty line to educate their children.
Amma Vodi Scheme
Amma Vodi scheme is started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh
Under the scheme help of Rupees, 15000 will be provided by the Andhra Pradesh govt to the poor families. The amount will be spent on the education of children.
Amma Vodi List will show the details of all the beneficiaries who will receive the online transfer of the amount in their bank accounts.
If you have applied for the Amma Vodi scheme then you can check your name in Amma Vodi List online by following the steps given below in the article.
Amma Vodi Scheme Points
|Name of the scheme||Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Scheme by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Education Department of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||BPL School Going Children|
|Amount||15000 Per Year|
|Class||Class I to Class XII|
|Schools Covered in the Scheme|| |
Amma Vodi Scheme Eligibility and Terms
To apply for Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 you need to follow the following terms and Eligibility:
- The amount of Rs 15000 will be directly credited to the bank account of the beneficiary of Amma Vodi List
- The amount will be transferred every year
- All below poverty line mothers/ guardians in the state with school-going children, studying in class 1-12 in either private, government, aided or unaided schools will be eligible for the financial assistance.
- The name of the applicant should be in the BPL List
- Children of Andra Pradesh studying in Government/Private school will be eligible
- 75% Attendance criteria are must
How to Apply for Amma Vodi Scheme?
The application process for Andhra Pradesh AP Amma Vodi scheme consisted of very simple steps:
- Download the application form from the official website
- Fill the application form very carefully
- Attac all the documents mentioned in the application form
- Submit to the nearest office
Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List
To check the beneficiary list of the Amma Vodi scheme or check your name in the Amma Vodi list follow the steps given below: Amma Vodi list Check Status Online. Amma Vodi Status
- Visit the official website jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the “SEARCH CHILD DETAILS FOR AMMAVODI SCHEME” link.
- Fill Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number and then fill the verification code.
- Now Finally the details of the beneficiary will appear in front of you.
- Click on the print button and take a print of the beneficiary list.
Amma Vodi District-wise Beneficiary List
Amma Vodi List Beneficiary List 2020 in PDF will be available here
|Name of the districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click here|