All the workers registered under E-Shram Yojana will be given an economic benefit of ₹ 1000 per month, for this the state government is working at their respective levels and the government is also starting a program to send the amount of allowance under this scheme. According to the Labor Department, up to 90% of the workers have been registered and the remaining people should get themselves registered under e shram card 2022 as soon as possible.
According to the information received from the Labor Department, under e shram card 2022, those who have got their registration done under e shram card before 31st December 2021 have started getting financial assistance. This money is being given by the state government to the workers in view of the coronavirus and keeping in mind the situation of unemployment.
E Shram Card 2022
E Shram Card: Recently, the Shram Portal has been launched by the Central Government, through which the labor cards of workers working in the unorganized sector are being made. The process of registration of Shram Card is going on continuously and more than 30 crore people have registered for Shram Card and got their E Shram Card all over India. E Shram Portal (E Shram Card) has been launched by Union Minister Yadav Ji, through this portal the data of unorganized workers is collected.
After the launch of the labor card, the state government has promised to provide financial assistance of ₹ 1000 per month to the workers. The first installment of the labor card has been issued by the state government, all the workers should read this article completely so that you can get complete information about the labor card.
Check E Shram Card
As you, all know that the process of registration of Shram Card is going on continuously and crores of people have registered for Shram Card. Those who have registered for labor cards earlier have been given the first installment of ₹ 1000 recently by the state government. To check E Shram Card money, follow the following steps.
- To check Shram Card money, first of all go to Shram Portal.
- Now open the main page of the official portal.
- Now login to the official portal with the help of Aadhar Number or Mobile Number
- After logging in, select the Check Status option.
- The account details will open as soon as you select the submit option.
- All workers can check labor card money in this way, apart from this you can also check by seeing bank account details.
Registration for E Shram Card
Registration for an E Shram card is an easy process.
- Open the main page of the official portal.
- Now click on the New Registration option.
- Now enter the Aadhaar number linked with the mobile number.
- As soon as you enter the Aadhaar number, the OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number through the portal.
- Now verify the mobile number by entering OTP.
- Now fill in the required information like name, address, mobile number, Aadhaar number etc.
- After filling in the required information select the submit option.
- In this manner, all the workers can register for the Shram card. If you face any problem in registering then you can register for a Shram card and get a Shram card by visiting the online center.