I khedut Portal, Ikhedut com, Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Registration , i-ખેડૂત એપ્લિકેશન સ્થિતિ, ગુજરાત ઇખેદૂત પોર્ટલ નોંધણી
Ikhedut Portal has been started by the Government of Gujarat to provide many types of benefits to the farmers of the state. The government has launched many schemes for agriculture, animal husbandry, horticulture, fisheries, land and water conservation.
Information about all these schemes is available on the Ikhedut Portal and states one people can apply to take advantage of these schemes through this online portal.
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Registration
The farmers of the states who all are willing to take take the benefits by the state government can apply online by visiting this Gujarat Ikhedut Portal. and also check the status of your application
And for this, the farmer does not have to pay any fee. Under the Ikhedut portal, farmers can enjoy various benefits from the state government. Benefits are of various items which are required to carry out farming activities in day-to-day life. Dear friends, today we will tell you through this article how you can take advantage of this portal
|Name||I Khedut Portal Gujrat|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the State|
|Started By||Government of Gujrat|
Purpose of Ikhedut Portal
The main objective of the Ikhedut com portal is to provide benefits of government schemes to all farmers. Through this portal, farmers can apply online for any scheme and can check the status of the application. Farmers will not need to visit any government office to apply for any scheme.
He can get his registration done for any scheme free of cost through the Ikhedut portal. Through this portal, both time and money will be saved and there will be transparency in the system.
Read More: PM Kisan Registration
Benefits of I Farmer i-ખેડૂત
- The farmer need not visit different departments to apply for the scheme.
- The benefit of this The farmers of the state can get information related to the scheme at any time sitting at home.
- Through this online facility, unregistered farmers can apply for the schemes (બિન-નોંધાયેલ .).
- All the farmers of Gujarat can take advantage of this scheme.
- Under Ikhedut Portal, many services are provided for the welfare of farmers.
Eligibility of Ikhedut Portal
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- The applicant should be a farmer by profession.
- The farmer should have an Aadhar card.
- A farmer must have a bank account.
- The pre-approval officer approves the applications.
- Verification work is fully documented even after site check/record-checking.
- Beneficiaries are selected under the scheme only by the verifying officer of the documents.
- All correct document details must be provided.
Documents required for I khedut registration
- Adhaar Card
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to register online on Ikhedut Portal?
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the Ikhedut Portal. After visiting the portal, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will have to click on the option of “Schemes”
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen. On this page, you will have to select different types of plans. You can choose any of these facilities according to your needs.
- After you click on the link a new page will open on your screen and you can click on the scheme you want or the plan you want to enroll yourself
- After this the next page will open, on this page you will be asked whether you are a registered applicant.
If you are not, then you have to click on No. And then click on Proceed button. Then you have to click on the option of new registration on the next page.
- After clicking on the option, the application form will open in front of you. Then you will have to fill all the information asked in the registration form like personal details and bank details, land details and ration card details and then enter the captcha code.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way your application will have to be submitted
i-ખેડૂત એપ્લિકેશન સ્થિતિ – Ikhedut Portal Status
- First visit the official website of Agriculture, Farmer welfare and cooperation Department, Gujrat.
- Now click on the અરજીનું સ્ટેટસ તપાસવા/ રીપ્રિન્ટ લેવા માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો Link.
- Now a new page will open.
- Here fill all the options.
- Click on view application button to check the I khedut Status
- One can apply on the iKhedut portal for the schemes available at that time.
- The eligibility and non-eligibility of the application is determined on the basis of site inspection or manual verification of records by the prescribed authority. The status of the application whether the application is eligible or not is updated in the application by the authorized person.
- The pre-approval officer pre-approves the applications.
- Verification work is also decided after thorough spot-check/record-chec