India NEET NTA exam 2021 will be canceled or not? This is the question that is coming to the minds of the students who have given the Neet exam.
They are expecting the National testing agency to re-conduct the NEET Exam. the exam was conducted on the 12th of September 2021 across 202 cities in India. Do you want to know why the rise of voice for cancellation of NEET 2021 exam is coming up we will let you know in the article.
The petition in the Supreme Court has been filed by the aspirants to cancel the NEET exam 2021 considering various issues like paper leal and the other exam crashes and change in pattern and many other things for which the aspirants are raising their voice to cancel the NEET exam And re-conduct the neet exam 2021-22.
On 4, October 2021: Supreme Court Dismisses Plea To Cancel NEET-UG 2021 Over Alleged Malpractices; Says “Lakhs Of Students Can’t Be Made To Suffer”.
CBI has booked various rackets in the NEET Exam Scam. They have booked Maharashtra coaching centers and proxy candidates who are linked in the NEET Exam Compromise. They are expected to take up to 50 lacs per applicant. The coaching center RK education career guidance and its director and various other students are charged with this Exam scam have been booked by the CBI.
NEET exam 2021 cancellation is gaining Momentum.
|Topic||NEET Exam Cancel or Not|
|Exam||NEET Exam 2021|
|NEET Result Date||October|
NTA NEET Exam Cancel or Not
Main students are raising their voices to cancel the NEET exam.
- Why there is the need to raise the voice you need to know the following points and please comment below your feedback and views.
- The Students believed that the papers were Leaked through WhatsApp Facebook and other social media platforms. The cases were reported in Rajasthan and many other cases are also reported. Students and aspirants who have given the Neet exam are demanding CBI investigation
- Students are also so and demanding for cancellation because the pattern of the exam has been changed suddenly and they wanted to adapt themselves to the new pattern
- Various state-level exams also crashed with the NEET examination date so it was a stressful time for the students.
Here are new tie-breaker rules released by NTA to select students,
- If two candidates score the same marks, a tie-breaker formula will be used by NTA to calculate their marks. A candidate who has got higher marks in Biology will get preference in ranking.
- If the tie still exists, the marks of candidates in chemistry will get preference.
- If the tie still persists, the candidates with fewer incorrect answers in all papers will be ranked higher.