Patta Chitta TN Online Land Ownership details | Patta Chitta Portal (eservices.tn.gov.in) |தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல்
Patta Chitta is a detailed land record issued by the TamilNadu government.
What is Patta?
Patta is the legal document issued by Tamil Nadu Government. This is the document on which ownership details of land are mentioned. Patta includes the following information :
- Name of the landowner
- Number of Patta.
- Survey number and subdivision.
- Name of the respective district, taluk, and village.
- Dimensions or area of the land.
- Tax details of the land.
- Description of Land if it is Wetland or Dryland
- Land Area Information and Tax Details
- Is it a Wetland or a Dryland (Nanjai Nilam and Punjai Nilam in Tamil)
What is Chitta?
Chitta is the revenue document in which ownership details, size of the kand is mentioned. In this land is divided into two categories
- Wetland ( Nanjai)
- DryLand (Punjai)
How to Apply Patta Chitta Online?
The application is made online by the Tamil Nadu Government. Follow these steps to file for Patta Chitta Online:
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Government official website or Click Here.
- Select option Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract and choose the district where your property is located.
- Add details of the property such as Taluk, Village, Ward, and Block
- After submitting property details you will receive a certificate online.
What is the Application Fee For Patta Chitta?
The Application fee for Patta Chitta is 100 Rupees ( One Hundred Rupees)
The following documents are required if you are applying for the Patta Chitta documents according to the official website of the Tamil Nadu land records:-
- Sale Deed for verification. You have to submit the original sale deed with the photocopy to the tahsildar or the concerned office.
- Proof of possession- You have to submit identification to prove that your land belongs to you. You can submit the following documents as proof of possession such as-
- Paid Tax Receipt
- Electricity bill.
- Encumbrance certificate.
How To Check Patta Chitta Status Online?
To check the Patta Chitta status online you can follow the following steps:
- Visit the Link https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/revenue_report/status.html
- Input Application ID
- Click on Get Status
How to Verify Patta Online?
To verify Follow the steps given below:
- Visit the following link http://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html
- Click on Verify Patta
- Enter Reference No
- Click on Submit
The validity of your Patta certificate
The validity of the issued certificates can be checked online here. All you need to do is add your reference number.
Patta Chitta Website
The Official Website of Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta is http://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html