UGC NET 2022 registration has started. National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the application process for UGC NET 2022. The application forms will be filled out in May 2022. UGC Net information bulletin is available for download. ugcnet.nta.nic.in 2022 application form and process is online.
UGC NET 2022
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the notification for UGC NET 2022 exam. Candidates who want to apply for UGC NET December 2021 & June 2022 cycle can download it from the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The last date to apply is 20th May. The correction window for the form will be made available from May 21, 2022.
Let the candidates know, that the UGC NET exam date will be announced later. However, as per the information given by UGC Chairman M Jagadesh Kumar, the ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ and ‘Assistant Professor’ tests will be computer-based tests and are likely to be held around the second week of June.
Let us tell you, UGC NET is conducted for the eligibility of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship in colleges and universities.
|Name||UGC NET 2022|
|Type||University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test|
|Last Application Date||20 May 2022|
UGC NET 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for UGC NET 2022 registration is as follows
|General – EWS/OBC-NCL||Rs. 550|
|SC/ST/PwD/Third Gender||Rs. 275|
UGC NET 2022 Application Process
Step 1- Firstly visit the official website Ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Go to
Step 2- “Registration of Online Application Form for UGC-NET Dec. 2021 & June 2022 (merged cycles).” Click the link.
Step 3- Now fill the requested information.
Step 4- Upload the mandatory documents.
Step 5- Pay the application fee.
Step 6- Check the form once.
Step 7- Now submit.
Step 8- If you want, you can take a printout of the form.
- Candidates can apply for UGC-NET in December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) through the “Online”the mode only through the website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
- Submission of the Online Application Form may be done by accessing the NTA website
- The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates must strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application form are their own or Parents/Guardians only as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on the registered Mobile Number only
- Candidates, who desire to appear in UGC-NET in December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles), may see the detailed Information Bulletin available on the website: https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/ For further clarification, the candidates can contact 011-40759000 or email at [email protected]