Universal Pass Maharashtra Apply Online epassmsdma.mahait.org for traveling in Corona Virus Lockdown throughout the state. The residents of Maharashtra state can apply for the universal pass online by visiting the online portal epassmsdma.mahait.org.
Universal pass is a permit issued by the Maharashtra Government that allows its citizens to travel throughout the state. During covid 3rd wave various restrictions were imposed on movement by the Maharashtra Government. The citizens who wish to move within the state need to apply for the Universal pass from the online portal developed by the Government.
In this article, we will guide you step by step to get Universal Pass for yourself. The Universal travel pass contains basic information of the individual such as Name, QR Code, Vaccination status. Universal Pass cowin came to light after the government imposed restrictions on nonvaccinated and partially vaccinated citizens.
|Applicable||During Covid Pandemic|
|Used For||Travel in Maharashtra|
Universal Travel pass is a web application launched by the Disaster Management team of Maharashtra to authenticate the urgency of travel during the lockdown or restricted time post-lock-down. Various establishments are categorized based on the nature of business and their staff will be allowed to travel during restricted timelines based on guidelines. The system generates an e-pass for the staff of registered establishments. This e-pass has a QR code that can be authenticated by Railway / Bus authority.
Universal Travel Pass for establishments is issued by in the following method,
- It is applied or registered through the official portal.
- It is reviewed and approved by the District Magistrate.
- The establishment has to log in and upload CSV.
- After this, the establishment will receive the confirmation of approval.
- In the final step, the establishment can uploads staff photos and generate, download, and print the Maharashtra universal travel pass.
By the given methods you can download Universal pass.
Universal Pass Registration
Follow the given steps to register for a universal e pass for movement .
- Visit the Universal Pass Website.
- Under the citizen option click on the “Universal Pass For Double Vaccinated Citizens”.
- Now enter the mobile number and verify with OTP.
- Now Fill in the required details to generate your universal pass.
Universal Pass Eligibility
The following eligibility for Universal Pass
- The pass is issued for Maharashtra and Neighbouring.
- It is only for Indian Citizens.
- Only vaccinated citizens can apply for a universal pass.
- The pass is only for the particular sector.