WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021 | Krishak Bandhu Scheme Registration | Krishak Bondhu Online Form |WB Krishak Bondhu Scheme started by Didi Mamta Banerjee is beneficial for the farmers of the state of West Bengal. WB Krisak Bandhu beneficiary list
West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme
Krishak Bandhu scheme is started to give various benefits to the farmers of West Bengal. Financial benefits and Death benefits will be provided to the farmers.
|Name of Scheme||West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme|
|Started by||Govt of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries of the scheme||Farmers of West Bengal|
Krishak Bandhu Card
Krishak Bandhu is digitized card-based scheme for the benefit of West Bengal farmers. A Krishak Bandhu ID Card will be made for the farmers through which benefits will be given to the state farmers.
Benefits of Krishak Bandhu Card
- Farmers with one or more acre landholdings entitled to 5000/- per annum (Rabi & Kharif Season) assistance with minimum 2000/- per annum assistance pro-rata basis.
- Under the Death, Benefit Scheme farm families will be facelifted a one-time lump sum of 2 lakh.
- Benefits will be sent directly to the farmer’s bank account
Documents required for Krishak Bandhu Card
- Adhaar Card
- Photo Graph
- PAN Card
- Kisan ID Card
Krishak Bondhu Scheme Registration
To register for Krishak Bondhu Scheme you need to follow the following steps give below
1. First go to the official website of Krishak bandhu
2. Then open the Sign up link and fill in the details
3. Here enter the required information and click on Submit
4. Now log in and fill the registration form for the Scheme
Krishak Bandhu Beneficiary list 2021 download
To view the Krishak Bondhu beneficiary list for the year 2020 and 2021 you can follow the following steps given below
- Visit the official website of Krishak Bondhu
- Now login with your credentials
- Now click on the search beneficiary option and select your block and district
- Now the list will be displayed to you
- Here you can download Krishak Bondhu beneficiary list PDF
Apply Death Benefit WB Krishak Bondhu 2021
Kiosk Bandhu west bengal
Direct benefit Under Krishak Bondhu West Bengal includes:
The direct benefit under the scheme includes financial assistance for cultivation purposes upto a maximum of 10,000 /- per annum and a minimum of 4,000/- per annum receivable in the Kharif and Rabi season of each year. Farmers with 1 or more Acre of cultivable land are entitled to 10,000/- per annum. Farmers with cultivable landholding of less than 1 Acre will get assistance on a pro-rata basis subject to a minimum of 4,000/- assistance with a minimum of 2000/- per annum assistance pro-rata basis.
Under the “Krishak Bandhu Death Benefit” Scheme in case of death of a farmer between the age of 18 to 60 years, the farm family will be eligible for a one-time lump sum grant of Rs. 2 lakh to ensure social security.
Farmers registered in the “Krishak Bandhu” scheme get preference in the State Government’s paddy procurement scheme. The Government is planning to extend the facilitation to other schemes as well.
For registration under the scheme, farmers may contact the Assistant Director of Agriculture’s office of his/her block.
Helpline no for Krishak Bondhu is