TNPDS Status online | Tamil Nadu Smart Ration card | TN Smart Ration card Address change | TNEDPS
Going digital Tamil Nadu Government has adopted a digital medium to manage ration cards of the state. Now you can apply for the Tamil Nadu Ration card online. You can also check the status of your Tamil Nadu Ration Card Online.
Click here for — >> Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card
Tamil Nadu Digital Ration Card
Tamil Nadu government has issued a digital ration card of different types. List of Ration Card Types under TN Govt:
- Light Green card – rice and other commodities from the Fair Price Shops (FPS).
- White cards – extra 3kg sugar over the given quota
- No commodity card –
- Khaki card – for police personnel up to the rank of inspectors.
TN AAY Family card
Antyodaya Anna Yojana TN is the scheme of the Tamil Nadu Government under which highly subsidized food is provided to poor families. These families id identified as the poorest of the poor families.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Points
|Name||Tamil Nadu Ration Card TNPDS|
Objectives of Tamil Nadu Digital Ration Card
Tamil Nadu PDS Department has many objectives behind starting Digital Ration card
- Stop frauds pertaining to distribution of Ration
- Reducing the hassle of paperwork
- Going online will save the time of citizen and staff
If you are looking forward to applying for the ration card you will the following Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Recent Size Photography Pass
- Bank passbook
- Caste/Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Electricity bill
Apply for TNPDS Ration Card Online
To apply for TNDPS Ration Card online you need to follow the following steps
1. Visit the official website of the TNPDS department. https://www.tnpds.gov.in/home.xhtml
2. Now click on the smart ration card application option
3. Register yourself at the TNDPS portal and fill the application form by providing all the required details, attach documents and fill all the details
4. Click on Submit
5. A reference number will be generated.
Apply for a TNPDS card at Ration Shop (Offline)
You can apply for the TNPDS ration card by visiting your local Ration store. To apply for TNPDS card offline you can take the following steps
- Visit the local registered ration shop and collect the form
- Fill up the application form and attach all the required documents.
- Submit the form at the concerned department
- A reference number will be generated.
Apply Online TNPDS New Smart Card Online
To apply for the Tamil Nadu public distribution system new ration card you need to follow the given steps
- Visit the official Portal of TNPDS.
- On Right side click on apply new smart card.
- After Clicking new smart card application form will open.
- Fill this form properly.
- Upload Photograph.
- Attach documents
- Then submit the form.
Check TN Smart ration card status online:
If you have applied for TN Smart Ration Card and want to check the status you can follow simple steps given below
- Visit the official website of TNPDS
- On the homepage, click on the Application status option.
- Enter your reference number.
- Click on the submit button.
- The application status will appear on your screen.
TNEDPS Helpline Number
For any query related to the TN smart ration card, you may contact in 1967 or 1800-425-5901.
TNPDS Sms helpline
To get the Help Via SMS you need to send the SMS code to 9773904050 from the registered mobile number.
Short Code Description:
PDS <Space> 101 – Item Details at Fair Price Store
PDS <Space> 102 – Fair Price Outlet (Opened / Closed)
PDS <Space> 107 – for a complaint of payment amount
Address Change in TN Smart Ration Card
To make a change in Ration card Like TN Smart Ration Card Address Change
- First Visit the Official Website – https://www.tnpds.gov.in/home.xhtml
- On Right side under smart card related service to select from the following option
– Add member
– Change of address
– Family head member change
– Remove family member
- On opened page enter your registered mobile number and captcha code
- Select the submit option and select the change as per you want to make
- Provide the required information and required supportive documents
- Submit the request by click submit option after reviewing the information
Reprint of TNPDS Smart Ration Card
To order RePrint of Tamil Nadu Smart ration Card follow the steps given below
- On The official website go to the reprint smart card section
- Here you will be asked for the registered mobile number
- After this you can reprint Smart Ration Card Status